Thursday 25 October 2012

facebook birthday status

  • I am wondering why google hasn’t changed its logo as it was my birthday?

  • No wise man ever wished to be younger..

  •  Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.

  •  :) May this day bring countless happiness and endless joy and live with peace and serenity. Happy Birthday

  •   I may not be celebrating your special day with you but I want you to know that I am thinking of you & wishing you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

  •  May this day be the beginning of another beautiful year for you. May there be pleasant surprises, loads of joy and infinite happiness. Wish you a very happy birthday.

  • On your birthday, today, I wish you a year with loads of fun, excitement and beautiful memories. Happy birthday.

  • Happy Birthday! I hope its filled with love, laughs, and family..

  • Thinks birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.

No comments:

Post a Comment