Thursday 25 October 2012

Morning Facebook Status

  • No matter how long have you slept … You always want those 5 MINUTES in the Morning.
  • One of the joys in life is waking up each day with thoughts that somewhere, 
  • So simple is to live; So simple is to love; So simple is to smile, So simple is to win, So simply Good morning.
    Good Morning, hope everyone is feeling blessed this morning praise God. 
  • 3 steps to have a great morning, open your eyes, take a deep breath and go back to sleep. Good Morning :)
  • It’s really nice to wake up in the morning realizing that GOD has given you another day to live. Good Morning
  • Every sunrise gives me a new day to love you. Good morning sweet heart, have a wonderful day.
  • A morning text does not only mean good morning. It also means, I think about you when I wake up
  • May you begin this day and every day with a smile on your face. Good Morning
  • 3 things you can’t recover in life. The MOMENT after it’s missed, The WORD after it’s said and the TIME after it’s wasted. Good Morning
  • Dont forget to pray today, because God didnt forget to wake you up this morning. Good Morning
  • New day new blessing. Don’t let yesterdays failures ruin the beauty of today, because each day has its own promise of love and joy. GOOD MORNING
  • My alarm clock is clearly jealous of my amazing relationship with my bed.
  • Good Morning! If nobody has told you they love you YET today let me be the FIRST I love you! Have a blessed day..

No comments:

Post a Comment