Tuesday 2 October 2012

Rainy Facebook Status









  1. To fully appreciate the rainbow, you must first weather the storm
  2. Today's weather calls for wet dogs and muddy paw prints all over everything!
  3. The nicest thing about the rain is that it always stops
  4. The nicest thing about the rain is that it always stops
  5. My life is a storm, can you dance in the rain with me?
  6. Laugh until you cry, cry because you can, love until you have no love left, dance in the rain, sing in the shower, hold to your values, hang onto your friends.
  7. it's raining, it's pouring, I should be in bed snoring... I'm going to bed... won't bump my head... so I can get up in the morning!
  8. I LOVE RAIN!! The dark sky, thunder, and the smell!..RAINY DAYS make me HAPPY!!!
  9. You know what's better than a unicorn? A RAINBOW UNICORN! You know what's better than a rainbow unicorn? A RAINBOW NINJA UNICORN! You can't beat that unicorn :)
  10. The original pack of Skittles doesn't contain the color blue. Therefore, you CAN'T actually taste the rainbow.
  11. Life isn't about sitting there waiting for the storm to pass... its about getting out there, and dancing in the rain...even if it means getting wet :)
  12. is wondering
    Which friends are worth the effort,
    which are worth the pain,
    who will stand beside me,
    when it starts to rain?


No comments:

Post a Comment