Saturday 3 August 2013

Free Facebook Status





  • The most memorable people in life will be the

    FRIENDS

    Who loved you even when you weren't lovable....!!!

  • Happy Frienship DAy!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • I know nothing last forever
    and
    may be we wont always stay together.
    But I am glad
    every morning when I wake up,
    I still have you on my friends' list.

  • If two hearts are meant to be friends, no matter how long it takes, how far they go, how tough it seems, fate will bring them together to share friendship forever...!

  •  FrIeNdShIp Is Nt Abt wHo CaMe D fIrSt Or WhO CaReS d BeSt bT ItS AlL AbT wHo CaMe Nd NeVa LeFt.
    Happy Friendship Day

  • A Friend is someone who thinks you're a good egg even though you're slightly cracked!
    Happy Friendship Day

  • I may have forgotten to say that I care. I may have failed to open up and share, but though no words have been spoken, my promise of friendship won't be broken.
    Happy Friendship Day



  • Friends are like shoes, some loose some tight,
    some fit just right, they help u as u walk through life.
    thanks for being my size!Happy Friendship Day


  • "Everyone is a friend, until they prove otherwise."


  • "A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more."
  • "One's best friend is oneself." 

No comments:

Post a Comment