Monday 30 December 2013

Brother Facebook Status

  1. The younger brother must help to pay for the pleasures of the elder. 

  2. A brother who recognizes that we have shortcomings, we, in the struggle, have faults, and that he wanted to reconcile differences.  

  3. When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life. 

  4. There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother ... Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too. 

  5. It takes two men to make one brother.

  6. I've watched my sister and brother-in-law and all the difficulties they face. They have to put rubber bands on the doorknobs and keep watch over their child at all times. It is incredibly tough.

  7. Some people might as well post 'Wants Attention' as their Facebook status.

  8.  That awkward moment when you post a funny status on Facebook and someone has to ruin it by commenting being all serious.

  9. Theres no other love like the love for a brother.Theres no other love like the love from a brother.

  10. It snowed last year too:I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea.

  11. Our siblings.They resemble us just enough to make all their differences confusing, and no matter what we choose to make of this, we are cast in relation to them our whole lives long

No comments:

Post a Comment