Monday 30 December 2013

Fathers Day Facebook Status

  1. The father who does not teach his son his duties is equally guilty with the son who neglects them.

  2. The greatest gift I ever had Came from God; I call him Dad!

  3. The father who does not teach his son his duties is equally guilty with the son who neglects them.

  4. By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.

  5. Dad you are never wrong,The only time you are wrong,is when you think,
    I forgot about you.,Love you Dad!,Have a grand Father’s Day!

  6. Hugs and Kisses just for you
    Just for you,
    Just for you
    Hugs and Kisses just for you.
    Daddy I Love You!
    Happy Fathers Day!

  7. 'God gave me the greatest gift I ever had,God gave me a best friend in the form of my dad.
    Father’s Day wishes for a dad who is one in a million!'

  8. Thank you for being a great dad ! Your memories will always live in the very core of my heart.
    Happy Father's Day

  9. No love is greater then mom’s love and no care is greater then dad’s care...

  10. Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.

  11. My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.

  12.  No love is greater then mom’s love and no care is greater then dad’s care.

  13. Any man can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a dad.

  14. Our fathers had their dreams; we have ours; the generation that follows will have its own. Without dreams and phantoms man cannot exist.

  15. It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.

No comments:

Post a Comment