Monday 30 December 2013

Mothers Day Facebook Status

  1. Treat your mother with respect and your children will do the same for you.

  2. If there was a day for everything you have given to me as a mother, it would be a Mother’s Day every day.

  3. I have a great mom and I LOVE HER.

  4. Only a mother as perfect as you, could have a daughter as perfect as me.

  5. I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.

  6. Mothers are fonder than fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own

  7. In an exam,
    chldrn wer gvn to write an esay on mother.
    A cute child wrote:
    "combination of million wrds
    4m 26 alphabets
    can never express my loving mom.":-)

  8. M is for the million things she gave me.....
    O means only that she's growing old.....
    T is for the tears she shed to save me.....
    H is for her heart of purest gold.....
    E is for her eyes, with love-light shining.....
    R means right, and right she'll always be.....  

  9. Being a fulltime mother is one of the highest saleried jobs.
    since the payment is pure love.

  10. A mother is a mother still,
    The holiest thing alive.

  11. For the best mom
    who always had a smile for me
    I know we may be far apart right now
    So here's a great big hug and kiss
    Happy Mother's Day

  12. Today is one special day of year,
    Let's celebrate!
    Happy Mother's Day! 

  13. I love you mom with all my heart and soul and spirit’s.

  14. I’m blessed to have a mother who loves her children more than she loves herself & that will never change. That’s called unconditional love.

  15. ♥ If you love your mom and want to show her that she means the world to you, put a picture of her as your profile photo. Then copy and paste this to your status ♥

  16. Mothers light is brighter than the sun.

  17. This mothers day, if you have a mom that you adore, do not post a status about it, get your ass off facebook and tell them yourself!

  18. The heart of a mother is a deep always.
    at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment