Monday 9 December 2013

Christmas Facebook Status

  1. Santa won’t be coming this year…… He died laughing when you said you’d been a good girl.
  2. Santa is always jolly, he knows where the naughty girls live.
  3. Merry Christmas! From my wall to yours..
  4. I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
  5. May the New Year find your home filled with joy, your heart filled with love, and your life filled with laughter.
  6. when it comes to Christmas, Cher Lloyd and me have a lot in common: we’re both bloody rubbish at wrapping.
  7. is wondering if you like real ones or the fake ones better ? ....Hey ! You pervert. I was talking about Christmas trees !
  8. I Just want the person reading this to remain in my life forever, If you remain in my life then like this? :)
  9. ding dong the bells are ringing sing song carol singers are singing come on its Christmas time lets spread the festive cheer! ! !
  10. May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire
    To gladden your hearts and fill every desire.
    Merry X-MAS
  11. The best gifts in life will never be found under a Christmas tree! Those gifts are friends, family, kids and the one you love!!

3 comments:

  1. Christmas, here again. Let us raise a loving cup; Peace on earth, goodwill to men; And make them do the washing up.christmas facebook status

    ReplyDelete