Sunday 22 December 2013

Serious Facebook Status

  1. I bet that in prison everyone's FB relationship status is set to "it's complicated".
  2. Its better to risk every then hold on to nothing
  3. just explained to my mom that not "liking" her status wasn’t the same as "disliking" her status. Facebook can be complicated.  
  4. Dear people who ''like'' their status, Of course you like your status, why else would you post it? Sincerely, annoyed facebooker...
  5. Ladies, don't the boys in m last status look hot doing the job in my last status. ⬇⬇❤
  6. A grand adventure is about to begin
  7. In order to be someone, you must first be yourself
  8. Don't try-----do.  
  9. Live for the moment you can't put into words
  10. I accept chaos, I'm not sure whether it accepts me. --Bob Dylan  
  11. I think that limiting the nuggeting of animals to only chicken was a mistake.
  12. When I’m texting someone, I feel like compelled to match that person’s patterns of capitalization and punctuation.

No comments:

Post a Comment